THOSE WHO HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART my sisters my mummy kak wa he who still have a special place in my heart best friend kak wani

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

imissyou ;')




Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end, and somewhere in the middle we became the best of friends

i like her because she smiles at me n means it :)
i have lots of friend from every walks of life ..and i have many BESTFRIEND too..boys n girls n they are my boon companion..but not many of them can understand n know me well but my sabrina does!!when everyone blamed me for 'something',i will always have her back..even if i did something wrong too(which was fine to me :P it just that i sometimes refused to follow certain school's rules n i hav no apparent reasons for that..heee )..again EVEN IF I DID WRONG..but still, sabrina stood beside me,listening,sharing n giving me her full support n rarely not on my side..instead of giving me advice, solutions, or cures, she choosed rather to share my pain. shes a friend who can be silent with me in a moment of despair or confusion(always),
she often stay with me in an hour of grief and bereavement, shes who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with me the reality of our powerlessness..shes a friend who cares :') 

LETS MAKE IT SIMPLE.My sabrina is always there,lending her shoulder for me to cry on..giving me her warm hug..and even if shes away..she will still talks to me on the phone.asking me bout my wherebouts n making sure that my life is goin smooth n reminds me to always keep in touch..


Yes we are [friends] and I do like to pass the day with her in serious and inconsequential chatter.  I wouldn't mind washing up beside her, dusting beside her, reading the back half of the paper while she reads the front.  We are friends and I would miss her, do miss her and think of her very often.  I don't want to lose this happy space where I have found someone who is smart and easy and doesn't bother to check her diary when we arrange to meet.. :)
  p/s:RINDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment